BSW

I can hardly breathe.

These past months have been agonizing and then all the sudden I'm only a week away from traveling out to California to begin a 20 day adventure that is sure to change my life forever.

Intense, huh? Hahaha and yet that is exactly how I feel! Heavy, aching, introspective; but not with the usual sort of emotions that come with these adjectives, rather I'm so overflowing with the goodness of God's presence that it's almost a solid thing I'm carrying around with me! I'm heavy with the joy and expectation of what is to come. I'm aching with the passion that calls me to worship my God, my King, the lover of my soul, in all ways and at all times! And introspective in that I want to remember this person, the woman I am before I get Rocked by an encounter so thick with Christ's love and glory that I could hardly come back the same person!

What has me absolutely itching to hop on a plane now rather then in a weeks time is the echoed joy and passion I can't help but see in those coming with me to Bethel! Truthfully, I've spent more time on Facebook these last two days then I have in months! I'm sure this is true of almost every student coming, but I can hardly keep from crying when I think about so many people, just like me, meeting in one place to pursue this calling we share. I know we all feel it...that undeniable tug on some deep, living place in our souls that swells at a beautiful melody, skips at the sound of a thousand praising voices, and aches to express to the world what it feels like to worship the One who loved us before creation!!

I am in awe of God's faithfulness... of the way He smiles, sings and dances over us as He lays out our perfect path and presses a call on our hearts. What floors me is that for two weeks so many with a similar call are coming together, just to learn more about what it means to worship Him. HOW COOL IS THAT!?! To be in His Will is such a crazy blessed placed to be.

Before any of us have even stepped a foot in class I already feel that we are an army, called and equipped to bring the overflow of Christ's love into the world and just ROCK THE FACE off the ones God calls his own! I'm so blessed to be a part of this.

GOD IS SO GOOD!! As the weeks progress I'll be blogging like a mad woman!! I cannot wait to encounter all the goodness, friendships and revelations God has in store for me. WOO!!

Blessings upon blessings,

~Andrea Christine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit

Hunger

An Overwhelming Sense